Monday 2 December 2013

Luke and I have to face the wall naked, waiting for his father to come down to spank us. , big men penis pictures.

Big men penis pictures: After I made you go back to the wall and wait until I'm done with Luke.

big men penis pictures photos and vids

You get twenty six licks as you always do. "Right," the father said approvingly. " Without having to be told, so I put on my father's knee in a traditional spanking position.

big men penis pictures video

big men penis pictures

I walked over to the dresser, Picture of gay men sex in bed took me on a paddle and handed it to my father. Go on and get the paddle and bring him to me. "

You're going to get some punishment spanking on top of your containment spanking tonight. ronaldo gay sex  image of ronaldo gay sex "Your mother told me what happened, Kevin," my father said. "

I heard scrapped wooden chair against the concrete floor as he sat down. , gay guy have sex  image of gay guy have sex . With my face back to the wall as we were instructed to do.

  

He does not like it if we were here to talk to each other. I was almost ready to answer him, 2 boys on cam  image of 2 boys on cam , but stopped when I heard the door open.

Do you know how to stop the punishment ass whoppings not happen again next week. " , gay guy straight guy  image of gay guy straight guy . "Just remember," Luke whispered to me. "

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.